BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

That’s quite an emotional response. To accuse me of being lazy...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    That’s quite an emotional response. To accuse me of being lazy and not well enough researched is one thing but to suggest my post is uneducated is another thing. Show me one other company that depicts RC and diamond drilling in plan view in terms of down hole averages measured in units of ppb and using such skewed scale divisions?

800F8BC2-B3F1-4900-95B1-D1308DA42106.png

And seeing as you are so well researched can you please tell me where I can find all the sections along the entire suggested 2.2km of strike and what spacing the company has published these section results over? I can only see three of the better cross sections in the company’s most recent presentation. Are you sure previous announcements have comprehensively published sections that cover the entire suggested strike on an acceptably small spacing so that investors can get a reasonable handle on the 3D geometry and continuity of the deposit?

They may have published all the significant drill results but it’s beyond the bounds of the average investor to compile 100,000m of drill results in order to base an investment decision upon. The company and some posters here are suggesting a 2km long pit with the geometry box ticked. I just want to see something that really convinces that this is the case. The image they are using to promote the idea doesn’t convince me. I think it’s fair enough to admit I can’t get my head around the scale of a potential mine based on that image, because it’s impossible to do so.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.