KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Certainly @Lemands strangest post, I was under the impression...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Certainly @Lemands strangest post, I was under the impression that he was pretty switched on but this post contradicts that.

While is possible QH may figure something out, he continues to surprise on the downside. For someone who has reportedly spent four years working on nuggety conglomerate at Beatons Creek, then buys a conglomerate patch where prospectors have laid out the lay of the land for him, has a huge budget and a reportedly has a staff of 40, his work has little of MY respect. The suggestion that he is a "brilliant geologist" appears to most people to be a myth perpetuated by Novo rampers. Perhaps I have misread the situation, but noone has been able to show that anything he has show far achieved wouldnt have been done equally well by a random "hack" geologist.

As for Moriaty figuring anything out, if anyone needed proof of his lack of understanding of what has been going on,  then his last few posts on Novo are proof. In the early days he could and did say anything to ramp up Novo, knowing noone would be able to contradict him as so little was known about conglomerate. His continues the line of fantasy recently but this time its apparent he hasnt bothered to read Novos news releases and much he states as fact is just pure bullshit.

Many holders report they bought Novo shares at ridiculous prices based on his ramping. Most that still hold at Novos present still inflated price are sitting on a huge loss, those with the sense to get out at a higher price lost big money. I have some sympathy for those who got sucked in by the hype, obviosly many were share trading novices if they didnt exit near Novos peak. But those who continue to think Ramper Bobs recommendations on Novo have something to offer are very slow learners, or just too lazy to check the facts.

I agree that George Merhi has done his job for KAI as well as can be expected, and I hope he tackles the next step in breaking open the conglomerate to define it in a better fashion than Novo has. But I do not belive he deserve Ramper Bobs disgusting attempt at belittling his work, then suddenly praising him- in his recent article. George deserves better than that, and I would be surprised if Bob is allowed on KAI land again. But Ramper Bob may have realised that KAI has the goods and given time, might displace Bobs precious Novo at the top of the tree....who knows,  how this egotistical idiots mind works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.