KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Unfortunatley my tablet is stuck on Hotcoppers new format that...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Unfortunatley my tablet is stuck on Hotcoppers new format that doesnt allow links to be added to posts, but if you do a google search for "Bob Moriaty Archives", you will find a long list of articles where Ramper Bob pumps up Novo.  When you have read through them, go to Novos website and read the news releases. You will find Bob just makes up a lot of stuff he presents as " facts" that are contradicted in Novos anns...grades found, location of gold etc. Compare his recent valuation of Beatons Creek with other companies in Canada and Australia..then look at what they have! I could go on but Novo is becoming increasingly irrelevent to the conglomerate story of interest to KAI holders now they are concentrating on Edgina. The work George Mehri does will (hopefully) derisk KAI's conglomerate.

I cannot understand Bobs thinking that you apparently support, that the signifiant thing he reported above all else that George has done, is to time himself in finding nuggets. Really?  Bobs understanding of whats going on is indeed shallow or it deliberate, as I have suggested, because KAI has potentially 20+km of strike and Novo hasnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.