AMI 0.00% 22.0¢ aurelia metals limited

A big thank you to all holders of AMI that regularly comment on...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

A big thank you to all holders of AMI that regularly comment on the current status of the SP and events as they unfold and in particular Galena72’s positive spins on AMI’s recent status.

I, along with many holders initially felt ‘not part of the team’ as the Dargues acquisition went through. Given that the CR was set at $0.43 per share to complete the purchase, the market has responded accordingly driving it down 32.56% to a low of $0.29.

The Business activities ties directly to value but the value, current SP, is not a true reflection of the value of AMI, IMHO.

Being in the top 1% of holders I am a Minority Holder (MH) having under 5% of the total shares and am therefore at the mercy of the current management and the board of directors. Sometimes, management and BOD’s do not always live up to their responsibilities. This is the potential cost we have to bear being MH’s and why an evaluation of management (voting on items such as remuneration) is a very important part of our investment decision.

I consider my vote to be ‘noticeable’ and I’ll be leaving my decision on voting until the release of the latest quarterly.

Concerns I have over the previous year, apart from the Dargues acquisition is the increase in labour, staffing. If this increase cross relates to an increase in productivity and future profitability then it will be justified…Time will tell.

As always, GLTAH and I remain positive like Galena72 that our patience will eventually pay dividends.

Regards,

Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.328M 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 428375 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 566701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.