SPR 2.72% 94.5¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Exceptional new thick, high-grade intercepts, page-125

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Longtime watcher first time poster. When Gascoyne shut the mill and went into the extended suspension I was pretty sure that was it, another one of my many dud gold miners gone broke. The incredible research and insights by many contributors the GCY/SPR forum has been first class compared to the usual drivel, bickering and ramping on hot copper. It gave me confidence to double down in the recap and despite my instincts not to sell out early when I had recouped my losses. So like many long term shareholders I have gone from staring into the abyss of my biggest ever loss to my largest ever gain. I even recommended a mate grab a few shares and now he thinks I'm a frigin genius and even shouted me dinner!

So thankyou everyone for the time and effort you put in and secondly @Joelstar would be keen to head to the big smoke for a catch up. Met you briefly at the WA8 presentation so would be great to have longer chat and shout you few Never Never's and tonic.

And of course a huge shout out to Simon and his team. Who would have thought there was a gold lining in the Firefly takeover that scuppered the WGX takeover. Without Firefly we wouldn't have inherited Simon and more than likely been another goldie on the good ship receiver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.