CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

Takes from todayGraphite has now moved towards companies top...

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Takes from today

Graphite has now moved towards companies top focus. That doesn't mean other projects aren't company making.

Super hot sector and graphite so important in the EV space. Aus based Graphite product of this quality will be in high demand and be of great value.

Remember only 20% of graphite resource explored to date.

We know the graphite quality is top notch

What we know

Near term

Santa Teresa (gold) - results due. Remember this one funded (20mil loan)

Medium term Q4 2021/Q1 2022

NSW copper project (barraba) - Resolution on license for drilling, awaiting this.

Santa Teresa - Mexico (gold) revised JORC NT (copper-gold) - prep for drilling/drilling

What I expect in addition

Discussions re offtakes etc, we should hear more on this.

Further drilling of the Springdale graphite project.

Firstly to progress current resource definition from inferred to indicated/measured categories for current.

Also a greater drilling program across the remaining unexplored tenement making up 80%

Perhaps further drilling at Santa Teresa

Also company will need to pay for all this so a Capital raise required, 2 to 4 mil required I reckon to fund for growth. So probably add 100mil shares to the register. Still only around 800mil.

Finally at current MC of 20mil it's a no brainer for me, will hold with conviction for Multiples from here.

There will be plenty of ups and downs in the SP but expect to come out on top in the long term.

Would love to hear any further thoughts for the CRL long termers?
    Last edited by TraderGT: 21/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.