CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

Ann: Exceptional performance from Graphite Battery Anode Testing, page-89

1. 4,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Agree, the candle was induced by the day traders picnic as Oscar rightly called the action Homebrand, but the direction of where this company is heading is of greater significance to my way of thinking. I suppose it is a question of rate in a chosen timeframe. Bear in mind the gold results can be dropped at any time, then of course MOU's might come in quicker than expected given the time it took in getting graphite results. I imagine there are many things happening behind the scenes. Then CRL will follow up with airborne surveys over copper ground Q3 which is nearly upon us. So I will leave that candle to the day traders and short term investors to run with because I do not think it was climactic action on high volume yet.

In comparative terms, I think the stock is well below value compared to key players in the graphite sector. One swallow does not make a summer and TA is a lagging indicator of events and we all interpret things differently trying to understand the motive for the price action at the end of the day. Over exuberant day traders have to bail. The market is awash with amateurs in lockdown trying to make a buck. So the pattern of trading is not normal for a rush, but the accumulation was as evidenced in the broker data. The market breathes in and out. All got to be considered in balance for the longer time frame even given disgruntlement from the French and now the EU which could affect trade deals, general market malaise where people are incited to run to cash on the nightly news of a Chinese property developer owing billions in interest payments, and the US market being hit for a few days in a row. Yet our market accumulated in the afternoon. I'm in low like many here and expect better result as the programs unfold on several fronts. Gold will come back hard once BIS exemption for London bullion banks ends late January 2022. Risk v reward. Good luck to all, but remember its your money and your appetite for risk. Evaluating the reward comes down to research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.