VTM 7.35% 36.5¢ victory metals limited

Ann: EXCEPTIONAL RECOVERIES OF CRITICAL HEAVY RARE EARTH ELEMENTS, page-26

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    VTM appear to have managed themselves carefully and responsibly. Unfounded allegations of "insider trading" on an anonymous opinion site is one thing, versus having evidence of such a claim and lodging it with ASIC or other relevant authority.

I am sure VTMs lawyers would be happy to speak to you to discuss your allegation in person should you choose to make contact.

It would be my observation that the price has steadily been rising in anticipation of the results released today, and the constraint of ready supply is what has seen the price increase, rather than assuming what you have alleged. There was no massive upside for anyone in any of this - and a deflating price after announcement of what I consider to be a sound and detailed - genuinely valuable resource update to the market.

Having followed VTM for some time, and being invested in several rare earth explorers, it would seem to me that VTM have methodically worked through their drilling assays to present an exciting scenario, with high ratios of HREE elements that appear, at this stage, to be commercial, are obtained from shallow depths, are ionic clay hosted (or identical to same), and metallurgically are amenable to simple and cost effective leaching treatment using a cheaper form of extraction than may otherwise be the case with others that I follow and am invested in.

Scandium credits also add to the appeal of this find. The work by Professor Ken Collerson has become known to me over the past year or so, and I have great respect for his ability to be involved with projects that don't "waste his time" and select companies that have found something of well above average grade, quality, ease of extraction and commerciality. For anyone interested in his extensive body of work, there is plenty to be found by online searches.

All one man's opinion.

Holding, and happy to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.025(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $33.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $89.67K 251.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51233 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 41025 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.