LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Exceptional Results Confirm Ultra High Bright Kaolin, page-5

1. UFX
    1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I'm not exactly happy with the wording of this announcement. The board is happy with exceptional results, but I wish there was more explanation on why exactly the results are exceptional. I get it that the spacing was 500m apart so there is a huge amount potential for infill resources, and there is plenty of thickness in DH014 but just pulling out 1m intervals on a very limited number of the best Al content on all the holes including some good ISO brightness and rare earth results is IMO not good enough for a micro cap company. Are they now after REE, or ISO or high Al?

Most people understand the value of gold but very few understand high grade white clays. I don't exactly and have a geological background. They could have embellished this announcement with lots more information. Some wise successful investors have said that if you don't understand the announcements, results and presentations of the companies with market caps under $100m, you are stupid to put money in these. I really hope the announcement writers do a better job with the follow up announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3689950 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16222075 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.