MTC 6.25% 22.5¢ metalstech limited

I agree there is a relevance of grade to concentrate but the key...

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    I agree there is a relevance of grade to concentrate but the key is significant relevance to metallurgy after a certain cutoff i.e greater than 1% after which the processing cost becomes unviable. The starting grade will benefit because technically the higher the grade start the closer to the desired lithium concentrate. However the the key is battery grade - 6 percent and one would note 1.06% achieving 5.9 % and 1.54% comfortably achieving it. As this is not final metallurgy , further testing should bring it closer if not over the 6 percent- further not the deportment and screening meaning it can potentially be a cost effective process of the ore. This is massive as these are blends where basically the quality enables immense flexibility. Also remember the metallurgy at taw was final metallurgy whereas mtc is not and further spruiking of the process should provide better outcome. Finally the key here is not the high grade enabling to reach battery grade but the lower grade reaching battery grade with a coarse size. This enables as I mentioned earlier immense flexibility but also a lower grade feed to get the concentrate >6%. Remember while 7 percent sounds great it is useless in terms of battery grade as one only needs 6 percent with low impurities. That is also the othe immense benefit as the impurities are on the lower end.
    Hope that makes sense. I am not denying head grades relevance but there are other factors that have to be favourable that if not would make it uneconomical whereas even a low grade close to1 percent could achieve the desired concentrate grade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $29.91K 129.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22465 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.