EVN 1.08% $4.69 evolution mining limited

Ann: Exceptional Results from Step-Out Drilling at Ernest Henry, page-9

1. 3,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    The following was buried away on page 3 of the above EVN announcement, in case you missed it:

Greenfields Exploration Update
    Cloncurry North
    (EVN earning 80%)
    The Cloncurry North project is located within 15km of Ernest Henry. Evolution recently acquired high-resolution gravity data at the project, identifying new untested drill targets in the same rocks hosting copper and gold mineralisation at Ernest Henry and with a similar geophysical signature. Drilling is planned to commence on these target areas during the September 2024 quarter.

Lake St. Joseph (100%) and October Gold (EVN earning 75%) 1

The field season has commenced at Evolution’s wholly owned Lake St. Joseph project, located ~60km south of Pickle Lake, Ontario, in the Rice Lake – Pickle Lake greenstone belt. Till sampling and mapping will be completed during the summer months in Canada with the objective of developing future drilling targets.

Exploration will also commence in the September 2024 quarter at the October Gold project in the Abitibi greenstone belt in Ontario. The October project is located ~35km north-west and along the same mineralised corridor as the 12Moz Côté Lake mine (owned 60% by Iamgold Corporation; 40% by Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd.)  situated 110km south-west of Timmins, Ontario.

1 See Post # 70761796

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.