THB 5.26% 2.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

Ann: Exceptional Uranium and Copper Rock Chip Results, page-87

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    What sounds crazy to me is that regardless of having advised multiple times for the dangers of VAL still people went to buy last week at 0.9cts on the hype of another announcement full of nothing.

They called us downrampers but look at the present scenario and what we've been saying for months now.
    Everything we said is accurate, nothing is missing on facts to justify this position today.
    People constantly telling us we are broken records , but look at this :

- Results from drilling hidden on an annoucement to fool shareholder with actual exposure to U : They found nothing
    - Average Samples not promissing bright 2023
    - More dilution coming from future CR, more SOI , your shares will go down and worth less money
    - Lack of credibility from management : Never showing results on time/ Terrible management with options last year / Fake deadlines for drillings/ Promised shareholders to be fully funded and did 2 CR's in less than 2 months / People with high exposure left the boat recently / Tolga selling 50M keeping only what was offered to him at no risk.

Think what the future holds here and if your money is better elsewhere.
    If Uranium is going to the moon , than you should be investing in proper Uranium stocks . Imagine Uranium going to the moon and you are stuck here missing the train anywhere else?

Don't get stuck here because you believe in location only / There are SO MANY red flags that the only reason to stay here is because you are in denial

GLTAH my serious advice is to SELL and take your loss and go find something better for your well deserved money
    Last edited by Pedalves1982: 18/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.441M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $48.35K 2.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122683 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 277000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.