TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Ann: Exceptional VitroGro Clinical Results Contin, page-15

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    re: Ann: Exceptional VitroGro Clinical Result... Hi Lilac,

Sorry for not replying sooner. Your point about hospital beds is well made, especially with the elderly. It's not just ulcers, it's bedsores and any number of wounds that normally take (excessive) time to heal with conventional treatments. My elderly mother-in-law has cellulitis in her lower legs. In the past two years she has developed open wounds through a combination of fragile skin and the cellulitis. This has resulted in three hospital stays of two-three weeks at a time. Part of the time was for IV antibiotics, most was to allow the wounds to heal. Cost?

Dealing with severe unresponsive ulcers in hospital is one thing. Then consider the cost of ulcers that lead to amputations. I have no idea how prevalent this is, but suspect it's considerable. I have personal experience of a grandmother who had one leg amputated from non-healing ulcers, then the toes of her other foot for the same reason, not all at once, but over a period of time, and several hospitalisations, very Monty Pythonesque, not to mention unpleasant for her. She was eventually faced with losing the other leg or letting the ulcers/associated blood poisoning take its course. After considerable periods of hospitalisation, she chose the lattter. Another father of a close friend, a doctor as it happens, lost both legs.

Hospital time? Surgeons, anethetists, nurses, post-operative recovery, rehab, admin, ambulances, home-based support/community nursing etc. etc? Considerable.

Then there's every other imaginable type of wound that hospitals deal with, auto accidents, burns, etc. etc. If Vitro-grow assists in reducing wound healing times by even 10%, let alone anything greater (10%-100%), and in the case of ulcers, 100% healing versus partial healing and the need for ongoing care, the cost savings to hospitals will be exponential, thus making Vitro-Grow an extremely attractive, if not essential must-have proposition as a treatment, not only for the health of patients, but also for the health of hospital budgets.

IMO, of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.