REE 0.00% 1.3¢ rarex limited

Ann: EXCEPTIONAL WIDE HIGH-GRADE INTERCEPT AT CUMMINS RANGE, page-107

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Comment of the day.

This will probably not remain ongoing issue for an extended period - it will rectify itself in time. Soon. Probably.

I think it's as simple as sellers know this is a decent stock. They know there is audience to push it higher and people are willing to buy.

Where things have gone a little off-kilter is that a lot of people have topped up or come in from the first announcement and this announcement was good to confirm that decision, but there just isn't the volume of new buying to overtake the incessent need to meet it with a sell at every turn.

The new question is what impact will next week's announcement of new holes have. And the week after. It may or may not even matter. We know the news is at minimum good to very good and the drilling is well on the way to achieving its' aims and goals.

Excluding an announcement of a series of spectacular holes, I think the push will come in the weeks ahead and the announcements might need to act as supporting base requiring a circuit breaker, ie. if someone really wants in, wants more in or selling volume drops.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 20/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $58 4.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2487460 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 460819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.