REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

thanks for the support @seals. In regards how you view REE that...

1. 7,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1491
    thanks for the support @seals. In regards how you view REE that is in line with how I see it. I just have diferent risk levels so I decided to lock profits instead of wait and see while holding bulk of the shares. But overall I think along those lines with very small and insignificant variations.

For the record, after I sold 100k at 16.5c I also sold another 100k @ 15.5c but did not report on the day as I was already copping lot of critism and was accused of everything but being responsible for the covid. Still holding few shares though.I originally bought for the JV and the porphyry prospect as that is where my interest is mainly.
    I always looked at the rare earth part as insurance policy. I learnt about rare earths fair bit from few on this thread (including you) and I sepnt few sleepless nights reading on rare earths articles and geology book segments in order to get better understanding how to value results when published. Wasn't total novice but my knowledge was nowhere near where my knowledge is about Au, Cu..
    Lot of people don't realise that many investors bought >1m shares (now I will disclose that I was holding 700k) and few cents movement means lot of money made or lost for these poeple. So everyone has different risk levels and tolerance. There was a point of time when I was seating on ~$25k loss with REE. Some think that everyone holds 20k shares and 10c movement will be $2k gain or loss.

And at the end we are here to make money which means - one buys low and sells high - that's the strategy but not always works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.4K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1460819 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.