REE 7.69% 1.2¢ rarex limited

Something fishy here mates. This Price Action does not ring...

1. 10,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722

Something fishy here mates.
    This Price Action does not ring true. IMO it is either a concerted sell down into a soffs placement - or some bad news is looming. Of those two the 'bad news' goes completely against the run of luck, and I never give credence to that.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2582/2582652-35f6557d97db0a9fd6b7ad9d1dc1aef6.jpg

I'm racking my brains! Phew, hard work!! Could it be a worry that Biden will bury the hatchet with China and all the fuss over rare earths will evaporate?? I just don't buy that, and if that is causing the sell off I am going to double my holding asap. Why??

Because I put the cause of current world tensions right in China's court - they have made a conscious decision to burn bridges with the advanced western powers who they see as decadent (we are, thank God) and ready to topple - so that they (China) can become "King of the Nits" which is what we called the top little kid at school. They are idiots, and don't have a chance - as far as I know in all of history, they have never won a war, except against themselves.

Rant and rave done for another day - actually feeling better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.481M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $49.78K 3.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 142884 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 452982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.