REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Interesting to see the markets in NA under pressure today. I...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Interesting to see the markets in NA under pressure today. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear Trump making statements in the next day or so like; "the market sell off is because people are seeing the polls which show Biden leading and they are getting scared.....but this is just a taste of what you will get should Biden win". Trump will try to scare people into voting for him or at least not voting for Biden!

The stock market has been a symbol of triumph to Trump. He said he reacted to Covid as he did, initially saying it was nothing and would simply go away, explaining that he didn't want people to panic. I call BS to that! He didn't want the "markets" to panic and sell off as that would take away one of what he sees as a selling point for remaining President. Given what is going on in the world economically, does anyone believe the markets have recovered as they have without considerable intervention from those looking to prop up Trump? And those who have propped it up are just as able to sell it off when needed. Is it just a coincidence that markets fell today, a week before the election?

As for what this does for stocks like REE and KCC is anyone's guess but I anticipate the markets around the world being very nervous for the next few weeks. Of course all of this is just my opinion. We live in interesting times my friends.

By the way, I was happy to see KCC make some gains today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.795K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2420281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 295890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.