PEX 4.17% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Exceptional Zinc-Rich Discovery at Wagga Tank, page-32

1. 172 Posts.
    I am also a long term holder and like many of you I was very surprised to see the SP hold all day.
    PEX has long history at receiving good momentum early in the day when a great announcement has been released but as raised in the forum above the SP heat generally softens during the day sometimes even closing in the red.
    I am still a little anxious about the results from the follow up drill holes as too many times here and with some of my other stocks maintaining results continuity is the greatest challenge. fingers crossed. however i think that if the next round drilling delivers some more zinc encouragement it will be enough to send PEX near the dollar mark. Irrespective of how far PEX runs I am not selling my shares until they have thoroughly assessed all their prospects in the Cobar (could be another 3 more years) - they have so much blue sky exploration potential. This could be the next Sirius!!!!!!
    the big question is - who is the most likely to take these guys out? the Japanese, SBM or someone else????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.25K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15902 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 29307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.