KAI 10.0% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Exceptionally High Grade Shallow Cobalt at Roe Hill, page-48

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Let me help you comprehend.
    A poster lies that he sold at a certain level and he hasn't sold anywhere near that price goes to the heart of a posters credibility.
    It is posters like that, that believe they can take aim at all others with their continued unjust negative bashing without being held to account.
    You are another of those posters that do exactly the same, and when you have someone hold your unjust comments to account you become abusive.

I haven't pressed a button, yet write about the stock in plain English and you wish to pick straws and call that contradictory? Seriously?

I Would only consider going through your posts if you added something of value, so don't worry they will be left unread.

I have continually written about price action of the stock rightly or wrongly and when the top was in alluded to that.

I have mentioned recently there were certain technical alignments which now means this stock could be moving up.
    The reason I supported the cap raise x2 was to offer support for it (understanding there could be a slight lag before moving) as I had, what I would call a reasonable profit upon my major sale.
    As far as having you on ignore, I find you too entertaining to ever put you on ignore.
    As far as your mate "the stig" I don't have him on ignore either, so in actual fact you can see who the real coward is.

@rocco who said it's a pump? Be careful listening to the negative brigade, perhaps its a reaction from the recent results?

Technically IMHO, for a buying position, this is the best kai has looked in quite some time.
    Rsi offered an early signal a few weeks ago, Sar momentum, Macd as well as good volume has now entered!

The other clear signal is the haters are out in force telling people to sell and stay away, more than likely the same posters that either bought at the top or have sat and held for years with no plan and seen their money diminish.

Probably the best clear signal of all.

Ps: check the sentiment - still "none"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.018K 186.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1309642 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2230924 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.