GBR 1.72% 5.7¢ great boulder resources limited

i like a good T/O plenty of fat all cash offers, ride off into...

1. 7,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    i like a good T/O plenty of fat all cash offers, ride off into the sunset. That's what I like in the resource game.

4000, 5000, 6000 it's all blue sky for gold a new ceiling is yet to be set.

Our RBA is under immense pressure to pivot inflation numbers are favourable atm so a drop would be great for the sharemarket and explorers.

I think the USD will tank considerably lower, but I think hyperinflation is still a way off. In the end it'll boil down to how companies and the public perceive the real buying power of the USD? if they see no value in it anymore there will be a scramble to anything with tangible value.

Happy for GBR to keep hitting great high vein gold seems and follow their discovery path. The 1 million Oz target is getting more and more certain with every result.

For those holders wanting progress on the mining front some talks with a royalties or streaming provider could be worthwhile to secure capex for mine development and continued exploration and acquisitions for long long term growth.

At the end of the day we may have turned the corner with the great results yesterday and with a bit of luck start a new period of SP appreciation with some interest rate cuts locally that will help ASX investment and a continuing weakened USD and perpetually higher inflation all points to higher gold prices. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.