IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Ann: Exciting Drilling Results continue from Bung, page-26

1. 87 Posts.
    re: Ann: Exciting Drilling Results continue f... Iron_Mike_a,

I rang the IOH head office last week and spoke with Mal Randall regarding up and coming results; I asked him when the market would be updated, his reply was that the market would be updated in the next 7 to 10 days and there would be a steady stream of announcements and updates thereafter.

The start of the updates I am guessing is the one they released yesterday, this must have been what he was talking about.

I asked him about the RIO JV and he said that they were still having "dialogue" with RIO.

I also asked him about a new MD and he said that they were looking, he mentioned that the future candidate would have to give 1 months notice to their current employer. Which sounds like they have someone in mind or are very close but it will be at least a month before it is announced.

I also asked Mal about Stokes being a major shareholder and holding out for a big price as per some of the concerns posted on HC, he mentioned that Mr Stokes was very pleased and excited with what IOH was working on but it was the Board that makes those decisions not Mr Stokes, he was very adament about that.

We spoke of Phils Creek, and how it was not a company maker but still a significant resource.

One thing that stuck in my mind from our 10 minute converstation was how enthusiastic and excited he sounded when ever he spoke of Buckland Hills, I reckon Buckland Hills is the big one, In my view Buckland Hills will be the company maker that IOH needs to break through and be serious contender.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.