KFM 0.00% 5.9¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Id hope for that too. There's no doubt they will go up a heap if...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    Id hope for that too. There's no doubt they will go up a heap if we have some good hits, probably temporarily overshoot then settle somewhat lower till the next news as they do..

I dont think it could equal DRE's market cap though, at least not for quite a while unless there is some truly major surprise the likes of which dwayne sparkes and others on here have speculated on. Dre has quite a few other strings to its bow other than the REEs and was already harbouring a lot of speculatuve hope for its other projects before they even encountered the REEs at mangaroon so some of that love must be included in DREs current valuation. They are also a fair bit further into their exploration jpurney, with proven great drill rsults and seemingly plenty more to come,despite the fact that Share price momentum has stalled of recent.

So given all that waffle I think that it provides a good guide as to the absolute upper limit assuming all things going gangbusters for kfm. 300 odd million after some truely great wild card results.. but realistically if I had to guess, its more like 150-200 mill if we are very lucky. All wild guesses of course and vastly subject to drill results but even at 150-200 mill that makes it a 7 or 8 bagger so I would not moan about that. These initial results won't be enough evidence to get to that point straight away but they could well be the start of what gets us to that point in the not too distant future, and who knows where a bit further into the future?

thats if things go great. Of course anything can happen so let's not think about that, just don't have all your eggs in one basket, but I guess one advantage kfm has over dre if things go well is our much lower shares on issue. If lots of people suddenly do want in. I won't be handing mine over without some compelling persuasion of the monetary variety and I imagine many others will agree. Not many shares for the taking means buyers will have to fight for them. That's what I like to see.

But hey, id be grateful for anything that isnt going backwards given the current schizophrenic market environment.

fingers crossed.. not long to wait now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.