POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

NP, SB. It's all good.Incidentally, I was mucking around on the...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262
    NP, SB. It's all good.

Incidentally, I was mucking around on the good ol' 17B II a little earlier in figuring out just how much CR headroom the Board currently has without needing SH consent.

By my calcs it comes to ~210m new shares that can be issued between now and EOFY without SH approval. (Calcs: 15% of this FY's opening bal SOI (~3,404m) = 510m total annual avail headroom. Subtract 300m issued during last Aug"s placement = ~210m current avail headroom.)

So, assuming a suitably discounted offer price of, say, 0.4 - 0.5c results in gross proceeds in the order of ~$850k to ~$1M -- assuming the window will be open.

It ain't much and it highlights why a firesale of assets is v.likely underway. To that end, I do wonder how much of yesterday's Windarra ann. was about 'juicing-up' the asset, if you could call it that, as part of a marketing process. That's in addition to the pre-raising story. Just a thought. Either way, it's a tough sell atm.

I should prolly also add that the Board could always make a conditional placement for a larger raising (and associated larger new share issuance), subject to SH approval at an EGM held prior to EOFY. That wouldn't be pretty, though, with plenty of scope for SHs to ask why they should ratify without the Board justifying why the overhead structure remains so relatively high.

Last edited by zebster: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.565K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 89296834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51186566 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.