POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Exciting New Exploration Targets at Windarra, page-61

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Nickel has finally been put on the critical minerals list. But at the rate at which the Z- team are lining their pockets, we will long be bankrupt before any possible benefit can accrue to POS. 79% of Shareholders voted against the remuneration report and Craig Jones is still allowing massive salaries for a top heavy management of what I view as a Z- team. We put our hard earned savings in this and they just waste it. I am circa $400K down on my investment. It took me 20 years of saving each and every penny to save this money and this team just wasted it all. My current net worth is less than $400k and it is all in the value of my house, not in cash. Funny that it took me 20 years of non-stop full time employment to save this money (and when I say save, I really mean save like very cheap holidays far apart, cheap car, cheap clothes, cheap food, cheap everything) whilst people like Peter Harold and Craig Jones can earn this in a year or less. All this to bring POS to where it is now.

At one point, I thought I was an idiot but then I realised I was simply believing what the CEOS and company announcements were leading me to believe. Announcements that turned out to be incorrect but it seems it is legal to get people to part with their money in this fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $25.42K 6.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 35988375 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13313692 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.