NES 0.00% 0.3¢ nelson resources limited.

Not sure that the Company does itself any favours with the Ann...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Not sure that the Company does itself any favours with the Ann headline "Exciting New Gold Results..." this headline is just a recipe for disappointing Shareholders when we read the details of small intercepts not deserving of too much fanfare.

In relation to Company sentiment I understand the Shareholder views of both optimism and disappointment, because both are reasonably valid.

~ Some posiitives : we have hired a skilled geologist, we have our own rigs, we have tenements with at least some prospectivity, the Company has grand plans, it is still early days for this explorer.

~ Some challenges : the share price has halved in a short space of time, the expenses are piling up, results to date have been disappointing so far.

On balance I still think this is a long term bet to hold until end 2022 and await results of their 2022 drilling campaign. Just my view - all bets are risky, albeit no doubt there may also be some better bets out there ! The Company is currently reviewing what they have found to date and working out where the best potential targets are for next year, so it will be a while before new drill results.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NES (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.