NPM 0.00% 1.5¢ newpeak metals limited

Ann: Exclusive Agreement to Acquire Lithium Brine Project, page-73

1. 23,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    5c is close to $100m cap? It's going to need a good story and I really don't think either lithium projects will cut it in the current market. If you don' t believe companies like SQM when they say there is an over supply coming down the line in lithium, then maybe you can hope for another lithium run but I personally don't see much hope for lithium specs that are still trying to find a deposit(really only those that will be in production in the next year or two have any chance of surviving imo).

LKO might come good one day but jeez throwing more money into this praying for that outcome could be a very long term hold. It could also be tomorrow but I prefer to have a known time frame myself.

I don't know anything about their gold projects, i don't like gold stocks.

Anyway, people have to weigh up the potential for themselves, I just thought I'd remind some people here there are plenty of other options on the market, throwing more money at a loser trying to salvage the lost capital is often a recipe for even more lost capital, whereas hit a multibagger on another stock and this one won't hurt so much anymore Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179193 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 41000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.