CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Exclusive agreement with Trivett for BMW & Jaguar vehicles, page-30

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Doing a bit of digging and i few things interested me.

Trivett is owned by Inchcape.
    Inchcape also have the import and distribution rights for subaru in Australia.
    Inchcape also own autonexus (google it). Looking at the locations of autonexus it is clear that this is where the pickup/drop off locations are for subaru.

http://www.inchcape.com.au/html/ourbusiness/

Its quite clear that inchcape and cl8 have something going on.

Now onto something that interested me. Please note this is pure speculation.

http://www.inchcapefleetsolutions.co.uk/products/daily-rental

"We have access to a fleet of over 150,000 rental vehicles from over 550 locations, offering delivery and collection for any vehicle type anywhere in the UK.

Inchcape Fleet Solutions utilises the latest online booking facility ‘Fleet on Demand’; a real-time hire management system which boasts invoice management and management reporting tools. Through this service, authorised employees can book, view and amend rental vehicle bookings online; subject to built-in company policy guidelines"

Is this our 3rd party?
    Are inchcape interested in dmc/cl8 as a takeover target?
    Are inchcape already using our technology(3rd party) or are they trying to get an inside look into dmc to use to their advantage?

Anyway there appears to be a pretty big connection between cl8 and inchcape. Maybe we have something inchcape would like

All imo, dyor etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141509 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 356733 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.