MLA 0.00% 8.5¢ medical australia limited

From the Analytica Investor Update on 7 April - "Question - I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 96 Posts.
    From the Analytica Investor Update on 7 April -

"Question - I would like to know what is happening with the marketing of the Autostart burette. This is the reason I invested with Analytica. It seems to have disappeared.

Answer (Geoff Daly) - The Autostart burette project is certainly not dead and buried. Purchasing contracts for the burette are on three year cycles so its an inherently long gamed play. We have recently seen progress on the burette following some positive reviews from a large hospital system and potential customer. The burette’s Australian regulatory sponsor, Medical Australia Limited, they’ve also been refocusing their attention on human health. They spent several years prioritising their veterinary health division. I met with Medical Australia’s CEO Darryl Ellis and Mike Jones, the head of operations, back in March and they outlined their plan to re-invigorate the Autostart burette under their FirstFlow brand and we’re working on that at the moment. "

It’s great news MLA are now starting to get more serious about the burette and giving it a push. There are hurdles to overcome - hospitals are often slow to change their practices and there is the aforementioned three year cycle for purchasing contracts. It will take time, but hopefully this device can play a meaningful role in the growth of the MLA to the benefit of Analytica shareholders via royalties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.