ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Blue Prism, which I think actually had its beginnings around 2001, not far away from Spikenet, but has been extensively presented as a pure AI company in the media from day 1 (see links below), I bought in when it was sub £1 . You can reasonably argue that Software Robot Automation is not AI of course, or perhaps that it presents a framework for AI to be integrated akin to an operating system, but you can reasonably argue that any form of current AI is not real AI, just pattern recognition (BRN) or whatever.

What is more important though, is how an AI hungry market percieves it. the links below are just 2 of many on the subject.

https://www.investorschronicle.co.u...he-robots-bYSbwziz83DScccuUan1IL/article.html

http://www.nanalyze.com/2017/02/artificial-intelligence-business-process-automation/

It's also listed by the MIT technology review as one its top 50 companies for 2017, four places or so behind IBM, because "its software helps companies including banks and insurers use AI to do back-office clerical tasks".

Naturally the business model is inevitably somewhat different to BRN, so parallels can easily be taken too far - but the number of shares issue? Are you serious? What matters is the market cap and the free float, both of which are large in PRSM's case.

Indeed the CEO recently sold $8million dollars of stock without seriously impacting the SP, though prior to this there had been a fair amount of director buying. Also this is an example of a high market cap for a non Nasdaq listed play (they do have an OTC there).

Do you really think if BRN had a 12 for 1 consolidation bringing its number of shares roughly into line with PRSM this would somehow boost the SP prospects?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.