WR1 2.94% 70.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Exclusive option to Acquire Renard Project, page-124

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    A stellar announcement for Winsome and amazing deal terms. Chris has done it again! Everyone knows Chris has the technical know how and expertise when it comes to mining but what impresses me the most is his capital allocation skills/decisions I.e, how effectively does he allocate the capital of his shareholders. Everything he has done to date has been value accretive for shareholders. This is rare where you can find an MD who has the mining background but is also a savvy investor. I still remember the day when we spoke about the royalty deal attached to Adina, I was impressed from that day onwards and have never looked back and also have never been disappointed in how he has run our company. That was probably close to two years ago now.

The best MDS in the world are capital allocators in my opinion - timing on when they should tap capital markets and take advantages of opportunities and for the right price. This deal will be the starting point of very good things for Winsome. Think of the leverage this deal creates for future government support/assistance plus synergies with other lithium companies in the area.

The market can no longer discount Winsome in my view as time to market just got extremely shorter. I have no doubt Chris has seized an opportunity here similar to Minres buying the nickel processing plant to convert to lithium, same play book has been implemented here. Congrats to all long term holders who have held through the ups and downs. I know I won’t be thinking about selling a share until we have the well deserved billion dollar market cap. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.020(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $265.3K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6045 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.