WR1 4.17% 50.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Exclusive option to Acquire Renard Project, page-352

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    God. Family. Country.

Give me a break - you are an emotional shell of a man. Born fragile.

You have done well with LRS - but that you claim its anything other than dumb luck amuses.

Unfortunately for you, holding those 10million shares is a double-edged sword and when the LRS SP falls it takes a toll - it's obvious for all to see.

And so you, in your fear of losing it, tour social media downramping LRS competitors.

You don't like it when I show who you are on Twitter and Reddit - do you?

Because you want to slag off others - a cowardly sniper - and you don't want it coming back to you. But your style is obvious.

The irony is, the world will need plenty of spod, so it never needed to be a competition.

But you couldn't let things play out on their merits - because you know deep down LRSs big and only advantage was speed to market.

Crap rock; deep, deep down; super cheap third world labour to pay to haul it out from the centre of the earth.

Processing that crap is going to cost, no doubt. But no problems with permitting and dumping waste everywhere down there.

No wonder you are so against ESG.

But anyway, Winsome is a winner and you've always known it.

That's why you and your lowlifes come here to haunt the place time and time again.

Claiming to be one of us - while questioning the merits of every bit of this company in your adject jealousy and fear.

Go wet your bed elsewere champ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.020(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $375.7K 744.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14157 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.