ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2315
    re: Ann: Exclusive Rights to Negotiate Purcha... Just an observation, ;)

Dont be fooled by the toned down Ann... Due to the ASX giving a speeding ticket and SSC actually saying there may be a reason for it I would presume that Derek had to tone down the Ann... If it was extremely up beat he might get investigated by ASIC, especially considering the amount of volume on the lead up to this ANN...

Due to the nature of the wording and the time factor I would say some heavy accumulation will continue on the lead up to the purchase of the tenement in Montenegro...

Considering this is already a proven resource and obviously allot of time has and is going into this purchase, I would say we are some what blindfolded, however due to the large buying on the lead up one could safely say there must be a little more to it then just trying to acquire the tenement..

I have learnt to read between the lines these days, I believe the Ann would have been allot more pleasing and caused an extreme bull run, but again all eyes from the powers to be are watching SSC due to inside info that may have leaked...

Will be an interesting couple of months, you will just have to wait and see, no reason to sell at this point...

Mining this year is not out of the question, SSC portfolio of tenements is growing with excellent resources already proven.... this is not a matter of IF, its a matter of WHEN...

Patience is the key here, I presume the sell side will become over bearing and push the SP down some due to the time factor.... But wait for the next Ann and they will be banging their heads on a brick wall... time to accumulate on the signs of clear support... This could easy go back to .015, if so grab what you can I say, I will be...

Big year for SSC... Keep the Faith, this Ann was toned down heaps......

re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.