RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Ann: EXECUTED BINDING OPTION ON PRODUCING COPPER , page-10

1. 2,986 Posts.
    re: Ann: EXECUTED BINDING OPTION ON PRODUCING... you guys have gotta be kidding yourselves about "only selling", orchestrated "dump" how is it only selling & not buying and why would these persons unknown be getting out at .002c when Blind Freddy could work out you could get more (which though only .001c I remind you represents a 50% better result). I'm flabbergasted at the doom & gloom conspiracy theorist who post here from time to time. Let your imaginations flow for a sec, possibly think outside the box as to who may be buying. Gee, possibly parties from Chile who know a thing or two about the green rock chips, or a bunch of speculators drawn to a stock where 200m share turn over in a couple of days, see smoke & figure fire. It does not necessarily come down to one buyer only, with the large number of shares on issue (2b +?) you can get to 100m+ before you need to lodge a notice. The interesting info would be a Top 20 search. Even when the list is published with the Annual Report it will be out of date (to 30/6/13) because this frenetic action is this financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.