AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Ok thanks Protagonist. The sp during Jun Qtrl was in the 50c...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Ok thanks Protagonist. The sp during Jun Qtrl was in the 50c range with some mishaps that shs could not know. These were in New Elk with manpower, roof etc so I have agreed with you. I'm not told why BW did not do better towards 150kt target as 85k is low. We must wait for the Sep qtrly.

What concerns me is the shares rout and the panic firesale trading since as 2 parts to the big issue.

First, Protagonist, Regal funded cash so no breach of covenant. I consider this the repairing of a number of problems ASAP: chiefly the need to stop a broken covenant after a difficult month - but the icing on top so to speak with the train delayed. The same as a horse losing its shoe, hence a kingdom was lost. I add, 43c seemed reasonable pricing.

The way AHQ thinks of the qtrly, this was the lessor evil and that the Strategic review scared more. But by end of Jul, with ASX Query, most of the info was explained. By Aug 15th, AHQ stated in ANN $40m funding was sorted with all ok with the review. The second train even came along. But there was little change in the price.

Second, 87 Crash pointed to funding that was not executed may remain big. I do not disagree with any of this. But it is not all.

The big issue to me is the way investors are so jumpy and panicky when facts are misconstrued.

Protagonist your comments suggest production must keep improving. And yet we must wait for the next qtrly for production guidance. Waiting for this reconciliation of AHQ's sp is a wait too long. That need for information is currently what is missing. Then there is the fact that only lately have coal shares been given credence and prices here have rallied. Any failure by a coal company would see its sins stoned as AHQ Shs have found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.