Well done sharron. And all holders. Like what has been posted on...

1. 64 Posts.
    Well done sharron. And all holders.
    Like what has been posted on another thread haw has spent over 300k a quarter and Lcy has spent over 900 k. Now look who is doing all the drilling financing and bringing nmdc on board. I think they have kept their costs quite reasonable considering what they are doing, not to mention whatever else they would be looking at and who they have on board.
    I think a lot of people over look the fact that we have numerous drill rigs on site going full tilt and also probably about to back this Uwhole thing up with a bfs over the next 6 months. With this in mind I think this company is not only undervalued like many others but also flys under the radar, by doing exactly as it has said it was going to do.
    And also trying to bring on a $200 mil line of credit in this market would be no mean feat either. Would be pretty much impossible for a lot of company's I imagine.
    Looking forward to the rest of this year now as all things are falling into place.
    Great company and leadership fantastic tenements and big backing with no dilution.
    Well done to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116631 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.