ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Not, agree with a couple of points, ie the managers fee etc. we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Not, agree with a couple of points, ie the managers fee etc. we were not going to get out for nothing. Nor did we have a say on how much they were going to charge for the break fee. But it was always going to be something.......Because of the “agreement” I dont think Geoffrey will now be in a position that everyone was hoping would happen, that being an “assimilation” of ALF into one of the Wilson Funds. ANY Wilson Fund would have been a preference !
    Re the timing of SH exit re 10th of the month... I do believe that they will allow some degree of flexibility in regard to this, altho I stand to be corrected. Regarding your “debate” whether SH will be better off staying or leaving ????? Have a look at the graph of the last 6 years of ALFs performance, and I think your answer is right there looking at you.
    What would be interesting would be to be a fly on the wall and to see just how many SH STAY with the new fund after being given the option to leave. My guess ? A mass exodus !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.