ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

@Tinwins, I think JB has drunk for the last time from the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @Tinwins, I think JB has drunk for the last time from the poisoned chalice.!
    I don’t think anyone in their right mind would place money with him after this !
    I saw him interviewed I think with A usbi z and all I can say on his presentation, was that it was the most halting, uninformative, colourless and uninspiring interview I have seen. It was almost as if he was significantly depressed, it was that bad.
    If his new fund does go ahead and there is enough equity in the new fund to make it worthwhile, I could see JB NOT remaining there for a long period. I think there will be too many unanswered questions and anyone associating with him in an investment managing role or co-role will be tainted. Geoffrey and John have hardly gained any kudos by their association with him and the consensus is, that they should have acted (in any capacity) far earlier. I will be bailing and my wife will be able to claim capital losses, but unfortunately my SMSF won’t get the same benefit. Good riddance.........
    I wonder if Mirabella gets any benefit from the wind up, or if they have made a gain on the process ?
    Last edited by peejay2: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.