GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

@lakota6 you allow your emotions to get in the way and that...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    @lakota6 you allow your emotions to get in the way and that becomes apparent by the number of post you make when share price falls and the need to post every concern you have. Hot copper is a great place to share news about a company but its not the place where you should be down spiraling and posting every fear that comes in your mind.

Now let me address a few things mentioned in the threads.

For those of you panicking and coming to the conclusion the share price is falling and glyco has not been posting are linked, LOL You are creating your own fear and glyco posted over a week ago he will be off air for a while.

Medtl has not displayed the prizma on web page since end of April and Patch was removed in the new web page design. This does not mean at present they are no longer in business with GMV, there are reasons for this and discussions going on. with GMV . Until that changes, nothing has changed with the MOU as per the original announcement when it started.

HYGEA will be the jewel for sales and expect bigger sales to come when FDA is approved for the patch

Nasdaq will be the icing on the cake and looking forward to GMV doing the roadshow

CFDA is the cherry on the cake and the one I want the most.

Price wise, the SP has fallen on low volume and some of that is probably from the internal fear some on HC create, by panicking and jumping at their own shadows and doubts because of the price they probably paid for shares. For others, the posting of peoples fears, has lead to opportunity to buy at a very cheap price with some many boxes ticked off.

Personally, I hold because I have done my own research and see the bigger picture, even when the storm comes over and lighting strikes and the sp falls. From my experience the ones who falter through their own fears, genuinely have gambled and are in over their heads hoping for a quick flip on what they bought and GMV was never going to be that company with new technology , factories built and new products into the market place.

I posted yesterday, if you have fears or concerns, email the company 20 times a day if you must until you get a reply to what you want to know but the forum is not the place to crap in your own nest and expect the share price to go up and then come and crap some more in your nest when the share price collapses. It just makes no sense!
    Last edited by more4less: 16/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.