SUV 10.2% 4.4¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Executive and Board Transition to Support Suvo's Expansion, page-19

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    i think we are at the low point and certainly if you can scoop some up at this level, it is mathematically better than the spp. it depends on you budget and how long it stays this low. i am doing both as the spp is a bargain with the attached oppie and the current price is a steal. Max allocation in SPP is 30k. if you want to spend more buy now and in the SPP. if your budget is smaller buy now up to your fill. i just dont think the new board members are going to leave it at this price for long. they are movers and shakers and will have connections to big money. i am hearing the sophs allocation was oversubcribed so the big boys will be hoovering up at these levels.
    To put the bargain SP into perspective, when Pittong is upgraded we will be making an EBITA of $20 million give or take. our current SP is just over $50 million. Pittong alone should give us a SP circa 30 cents at that EBITA and that does not account for white knight and green concrete which in my opinion will be a game changer. then on top silica sand. this will be IMHO be a billion dollar company when white knight is cranking. Fortune favours the brave. i am being brave but based on numbers and doing sums. compare us to other companies in the industrial sector, fortunes are being made to day for those with the intestinal fortitude and foresight to lock in shares at these prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $42.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $42.06K 941.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 230866 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.