SUV 10.2% 4.4¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Executive and Board Transition to Support Suvo's Expansion, page-62

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    well that probably depends on your decisions going forward . It could be for some ..... others maybe not. My position as I see it ......

1. purchase of Yeal tenement - alarm bells . If nothing else it just creates issues , time and expense I am sure the shareholders would prefer invested in alternatives. If none are identified , what’s the urgency in picking up this tenement . When in doubt ....do nothing .
    2. I think it was a mistake to lose Martin . I believe he was committed and if it in fact became a choice between Banks and Martin I know which one I would prefer to progress this opportunity. Perhaps if the intention is to offload this project and just cash in on the idea then Banks would probably be the best option. Look what he did at VRX.
    anyway the point being , there are some decisions being made for this company that I don’t really understand and the assumption is that Banks is making them as he is still there . Martin has much more experience than Banks and the new appointments are obviously to try and support his inexperience but as Martin found out the hard way , whether they are provided the autonomy for positive direction is yet to play out , if not unfortunately with Banks calling the shots there maybe some rocky roads ahead .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $42.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $42.06K 941.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 230866 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.