FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi All Might as well join the idle - or is that idol? -...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi All

Might as well join the idle - or is that idol? - speculation about GR's appointment.

Pulling a couple of threads together from the past couple of weeks suggests our 2C announcement might not occur within a week as was intimated in a post yesterday.

Phillip321 last week foreshadowed a big PR campaign off the back of the 2C announcement. The wording of yesterday's announcement suggests GR will be front-and-centre of that campaign when wearing his corporate and investor relations hat. That will require him to have intimate knowledge of the company, our discoveries, our JV arrangements, our relationship with the Government of Senegal, and of course any discussions being held with other parties. Oh, and our strategy.

Unless he has been inside the tent for some time prior to yesterday's announcement, I can't possibly see him being in a position to lead the PR charge next week.

So having already bet big on FAR itself, I might lay off a little side wager on the 2C being at the very least several weeks off yet. I will stick with March.

And I've never been wrong about anything.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.