LU7 3.70% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

I don't know what's next, and for those of you who are deep in...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I don't know what's next, and for those of you who are deep in the red with this one - I do share your pain. I jumped on ESH with the promises of a "Star Board", I've learnt my lesson. Not much can be said of what's left or what is to come. This star board couldn't manage a simple Online Tournament system, I doubt they can pull a rabbit out of a magical hat. At this point, having had no communication, total black-out of announcements, I do not hold an optimistic view. However, I can be proven wrong, and for the rest of us; I do hope that is the case.
    I wonder if only there had been some more communication, that this could've been salvaged. Enough cash in the bank, enough resources to turn this thing around - but it feels like they've given up. One only has to wonder what Razer and Walmart saw, and how we utterly failed to capitalise on that.
    Even with the current resources, it only takes one dedicated individual to bring something to fruition - all it takes is motivation, which I think this current board lacks. JMHO. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $4.927K 376.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 878650 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1227855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.