FAR 3.41% 45.5¢ far limited

I disagree DB, great if they are and have it all sorted out...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    I disagree DB, great if they are and have it all sorted out rather than just positioned - what does that actually mean?
    However, I just can’t see how this would be announcement that they’d simply slip in to an innocuous announcement about Tim’s appointment. We’ve been waiting on clarification on financing arrangements for months and they announce as a postscript to a minor announcement with no details?

I simply express my views based on the facts, not fairytales, got a substantial amount tied up in Far and management have to be questioned for the SP performance they, yes they, have delivered to date. Mention takeover or financing sorted without any info and the happy clappers seem satisfied, that’s enough to make them happy. Meanwhile, in the real world, SP is 6.3c.

You take the view of having trust and faith and if it all goes belly up you will buy stones and lynch Far management in the town square? I prefer to question performance, have no trust based on the evidence to date, but if it is ultimately a success I will applaud and revere management. We’ll find out soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $15.21K 34.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15869 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1208 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.