FAR 0.56% 44.3¢ far limited

I disagree.Running a successful company requires a great deal of...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I disagree.
    Running a successful company requires a great deal of skill across a wide range of areas. The one area that FAR has succeeded in was in the field of exploration and they were applauded for the results they achieved. However, they went on the make fundamental errors of judgment IMO when they took on Big Oil without the requisite skill sets and sound legal advice to carry them through.
    I acknowledge that the BoD faced a severe Oil price downturn and Covid 19 at a critical time both occurring whilst FAR was persuing PE, however, they failed miserably when during the PE fiasco they faced a more experienced, well-funded company that brought them undone. Ms. Newman's rather blase attitude at the time she was promoting the notion of PE success was very telling indeed. I was in a shareholders meeting on the Gold Coast when she was questioned on this subject extensively and her reply was "we have it in the bag" when clearly it was only wishful thinking on her part.
    There have been many other times when the BoD let the side down but, for now, the example I've given is sufficient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.3¢ 44.3¢ 44.3¢ $2 4

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25417 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 126452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.