DUB 13.8% 3.3¢ dubber corporation limited

No, wasn't price sensitive at all !! Let's hope the team are on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    No, wasn't price sensitive at all !!

Let's hope the team are on the brink of some great news as there has only been the one ann out just prior to getting back on the boards...very very quiet since. This company is all about being first to market with their disruptive technology which is why we are all a part of it.

The deals need to come quick to tie up the broader market before someone else does with their simlilar cloud based product. Working capital is there... and its been at least three months since the initial pitch to make this all happen fast. Lets get some news flow through to the backers who helped make it happen as my belief is that it would be a very easy sell considering the millions these companies could be saving on physical infrastructure to record calls. A much superior product that is cheaper - I wonder if Lodge (lead on RTO) use dubber as their call recording service seeing as I believe like all Financial services they have to have recording in place to be compliant?

Appreciate that the targetted big deals are likely not able to be updated as in progress but there must be other smaller companies in their sights who are easy signs. Must have struck up something by now gents otherwise pretty big call on further incentives over already established performance shares being issued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.