BRN 7.69% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Executive Leadership Change, page-13

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Don't think this will necessarily please many people given he did have BRN's best interest at heart.

Ultimately though LDN was not the right person to bring BRN to the next phase - he was good for a little start up, but given BRN will soon be a $1bil company, he can't be expected to lead the company to its near future and I assume this became clear to most. His comments during the recent run up to the AFR and various other slips were perhaps not his best moments.

If there is a dip today, then I expect it will be righted when BRN find a new CEO. Given Ken and Rob's background as recent hires, I am guessing our new CEO will be a very high-caliber, experienced person who may also have strong links to a potential customer....although these things do take time, so don't hold your breath!

Also, remember to ignore those who make things up as why LDN is leaving there's no point, and clearly given they are paying him $100k for the next 12 months and $300k severance payment, there is nothing untoward, simply BRN want to find a better candidate. If there was some "bad dealings" he would not be getting a severance payment or continued payments for 12 months. Case closed.
    Last edited by LJohn: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $367.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 17.8¢ $2.552M 13.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 753863 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 423608 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.