BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I wouldn't say it is rule of thumb especially in those well...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I wouldn't say it is rule of thumb especially in those well established organisations.

With relation to BRN since that is what we are about, my thoughts is around growth. When working in leadership/management one of the biggest flaws I have come across is those whom have held a singluar position for an extended period of time (lets say 5years +) is the inability to conduct a honest self-assessment and reflection back to the original plan, and for this mutally agreed movement (with what eveidence we actually have behind the reasons) it shows some integrity for someone to choose to move on should they feel they are no longer suitable for the next steps (if we are optimistic and we should be considering we have money in this and what is worse than to assume the worst and remove yourself and find out that was a bad move!).
    The most powerful statement I have come across when it comes to leadership, change, management and all that stuff has been "a builder cannot renovate their own house" (I have no idea who originally said this and it definitely is not me), my interpretation of this and what I have experienced is that those leaders that have created a culture, direction for an organisation has been great and is exactly how they want to progress things however, often they cannot see the flaws of their perfect plan (we all know CEOs have some traits of nassicism, and a strong trait of "you are right".) and what would happen is that either nothing will change or a band-aide solution is provided in which would only last for a bit of time and then revert back. However, a fresh pair of eyes and thoughts to strengthen the previous position and grow it will only come from a fresh prospective and I do hope Peter will bring this (you can be confident that if Peter chose to abandon BRNs currently trajectory and wanted to move to making baby formula he would be voted out!).

Long-winded answer, probably could've rambled on more.

This is my experience, studies, research about leadership, management and change. I do not intend to insult if you do get insulted I strongly suggest you reflect on why. This also has nothing to do with anything financial but if you do decide to take that into your calculations that is entirely your decision.

I'm looking forward to what Peter brings and what is ahead for us! And perhaps LDN is working part-time with BRN because he wants to see this thru and or be there to provide support for Peter as to what is currently in the background that he needs to know.
    Last edited by AuZtiN: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.