BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Executive Leadership Change, page-273

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Don't crash the share price this time Louis!!

I've been here since before LDN's arrival and have been pretty peed off, at some of the things he's done and decisions made under his leadership..

But I have to admit, that I like the man.
    Being CEO of any company is a job where the stress is not worth any amount money in my opinion.

Some have expressed concern, that this means that another big deal, must be some way off..
    I actually think the opposite is true.

"Now LDN leaves a potentially wealthy man 11 million shares and 41 million options with an exercise price of 17.2 cents. So he needs to find $8.6 million by 30/9/2021"

I think the main reason, may be that Louis wants to convert all those options, before they expire (if those figures and date are correct? Because 41mil x .172 is 7 mil?)

11 million shares at 53 cents is only 5.8 million dollars and you would be mad, not to convert every single one!

Big announcement coming, that will provide liquidity, to sell all his shares and end up with almost 4 times more, as well as giving the Company another cool 7 million, to get on with business?

Now I think, that that's something, that can be "mutually" agreed upon, don't you?

All the best Louis and enjoy your retirement

Brainchip, will now easily attract a World class CEO, in fact, they may have to shortlist them

All my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4545 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.