BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

None of us really knows what’s transpired so I’m not judging...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    None of us really knows what’s transpired so I’m not judging others either way at this point.

What I would like to think though is that LDN made the call post Covid-19 lockdown and after having guided the ship into pleasant waters (and the ASX300!!) is now able to ride into the sunset knowing he’s secured a first class cabin on the good ship BRN, with the blessing of the BoD.

I’d also like to hope that this, on the cusp of announcements, suggests that we are well setup and the search for a new captain will support a change in our trajectory. Such a juicy carrot for impeccable candidates.

If this is the case and we are on the hockey stick journey then all I can say is, Thank you and god bless you, Lou.

As for the few that doubt LDN’s impact this will all come out in the wash. I for one however trust in our founders who have made solid decisions to get us to where we are today.

Which ain’t half bad!!

ASX300, well funded, chip in fab, IP deal with a monster, pending contracts (??), revolutionary breathalysers, patents, NASA!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.