BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Executive Leadership Change, page-282

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Hi Geordiebelta,

I actually don't think my comment was negative or positive. For those that do(not you), well I can't help that! I think it is just my interpretation of attempting to read between the lines having read a few of these types of announcements and been involved in a couple also over perhaps 25 years.

Not concerned for the company and Lou DiNardo will be fine as he has a pocket full of cash, shares and options. He'll find another gig if he is even looking for one.

Our opportunity though is more important now and I feel we have a golden opportunity to install a person that can capitalise on the presence BRN has built in the US via collaborations, deals and exposure to industry.

I am more than hopeful that the company can make this work.

No doubt about the technology or the work ethic of people like Anil Mankar or Peter van der Made. I know I have singled out two of the founders and that is not to place any less importance on people like Ken Scarince and Rob Telson as two further examples of team members who by all accounts are doing amazing work also.

In essence we have a great team that is continuing on the good work we are started to appreciate and seeing evidence of via market penetration in a typically hard industry.

All we need now is a new CEO! Can't be that hard can it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.